Friday, June 18, 2010

Changing the World

[caption id="attachment_110" align="alignleft" width="198" caption="Cape: yes | Tiara: looking"][/caption]

"I'm fairly certain that, given a Cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world." ~www.curlygirldesign.com


I have a cape, and I’m trying to find a tiara. Some of you know that I have this crazy wonderful inspiration, and with this inspiration, and a tiara, I could change the world. Not save it, but change it.


I heard some great advice last night, as I do on the 3rd Friday of every month. “Read about people who have changed the world.” So I’m wondering, who would you read about? Who is one of your heroes or heroines?


And if you want to experience some of my crazy wonderful inspiration, save the date: July 10th, 6-9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment