Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Everything!


I love the holidays! Billions of little lights twinkle, fireplaces are roaring, snow blankets the mountains, strangers joyously greet each other in the streets, and the world, as we know it, will seemingly shutdown for the next couple of weeks.

This week is all about getting everything done before next week. Next week is all about family, friends, and food. Then BAM! It’s New Year’s. Nope. I’m not ready to think about that yet.

I’d like to savor next week: I will be sleeping in, playing in the snow with four-legged (and two-legged) loved ones, sipping apple cider next to a toasty wood burning stove, enjoying lively dinner conversations with my beloved family, and eating more than my fill.

Ahhhh…I can’t wait!

I’m not going to write about money this week or next week. Because no matter where we all are financially, this is the time of year to be grateful for the things we have and the people we love; to enjoy the wonderful things in life; and wish for joy, happiness, and peace for all. 

Happy Everything! To Everyone!
-Leah Schonlank

Finance Gym offers personal finance coaching in professionally facilitated peer-advisory groups. 
We motivate. We inspire. We support. We help people change their lives by improving their finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment